[Loadstone] FW: easier import/export

Shawn Kirkpatrick shawn at odyssey.cm.nu
Mon Dec 3 00:30:01 GMT 2007

Half of this is already there, there's a send item in the export and
checkpoints menus. This will allow you to send the files in the ways you
describe. The part we need is called a recognizer, where a program can
recognize an incoming file format and act on it.
Does anyone want to write this? It looks somewhat complicated. For first and
second editions it doesn't look too bad but third edition did something
completely different.
This is  on the todo list but I'm not sure when it'll happen.