[Loadstone] Crashes with latest stable on a Nokia 6682

Shawn Kirkpatrick shawn at odyssey.cm.nu
Sun Dec 2 06:59:43 GMT 2007

We've had a few reports of this but it seems to be very hit and miss. Most
people have it working but some just don't for some reason. The only fix at
the moment might be to try the version before this one (currently 0.69
previous 0.68) or if there's features in the current version you need then
you can contact me off list and I can send you a beta version and see if
that fixes things.
As for a gps receiver, I wouldn't recommend the qstarz if you're going to be
using it for walking, it's almost useless at low speeds. The two best at the
moment are the royaltek receivers and the holux m1000. There's more
information about this on the loadstone site.
We build the program using the symbian sdk under linux. It should build with
the symbian sdk under windows as well.