[Loadstone] Clock may have stopped working

Shawn Kirkpatrick shawn at odyssey.cm.nu
Sun Dec 2 01:30:22 GMT 2007

Does the clock resume after a while? If you have clock beeps on then after
you get the clock stopped ticking message you should hear a beep every 5
seconds or so until the data comes back. Does the data ever resume? If so
then I'd suggest adjusting the clock tick interval upwards and that might
solve the problem. If the data never resumes then I'd say you have a real
problem, either with the receiver or the phone's bluetooth stack.
As for your key suggestion, there's already keys to do those things. 1 will
give heading and speed and 5 will give the next checkpoint. Or you can use
the online keymap tool to change that to a single key if you wanted.