[Loadstone] GPS receiver information

Per Reisender at online.de
Sat Dec 1 20:28:46 GMT 2007

Thank you for that nice article. For me it seems to be a good summary of a
lot of important requirements concerning optimal GPS receivers for us.
I hope that a company will offer a product in the near future which satifies
our needs, perhaps including an possibility to transmit information about
the current battery charge via BlueTooth to the Nokia device and thereby to
Loadstone.

An integrated compass would be nice as well, so that you just have to turn
the receiver into different directions and find out wehre to go before you
do.
An additional electronic compass is not an expensive component.

Per