[Loadstone] re clearing phone memory

Shawn Kirkpatrick shawn at odyssey.cm.nu
Mon Aug 27 01:00:22 BST 2007

Maybe try downloading the version of loadstone for first edition and see if
that helps. There's one or two phones out there that are just on the boarder
between first and second edition and don't always work propperly. If I
remember correctly the 6620 has some bluetooth issues and searching for the
device was one of them. Once you get the device saved as your default gps it
would work fine thoe.