[Loadstone] re clearing phone memory

Gary Steeves g.steeves at telus.net
Mon Aug 27 00:10:45 BST 2007

Hi Again:

Wel, I have reformatted the phone, found a helpful sighted person to
get talks installed as well as loadstone and file explorer. So now I
have a new problem. When I go to connect my gps receiver, the phone
scans and finds it. I press left soft for select and it comes back
with "system error". Does anyone have any ideas of  what's going
wrong? Prior to my phone accident last week I was using an older
version of loadstone. Yesterday I downloaded the latest version but
I'm sure this isn't the issue.

Tips welcome.

Gary

Gary Steeves, BSW, RSW