[Loadstone] What is the task switching command in Symbian phones?

David Allen wd8ldy at xtra.co.nz
Sat Aug 25 05:34:25 BST 2007

Hi list!

Each time I exit Loadstone to send a text or answer a call or whatever, I
lose my connection to my GPS receiver, which kind of make sense. I suspect,
though that there must be a way of doing that without actually closing
Loadstone. For this, there must be some kind of task switching command that
I'm not aware of. Can someone set me straight? Is it possible to run
Loadstone simultaneous with anything else or am I off base?

Cheers,
Dave