[Loadstone] SMS feature proposal

Shawn Kirkpatrick shawn at odyssey.cm.nu
Fri Aug 24 23:11:23 BST 2007

I'd think you'd probably want to send the distance to the closest point and
maybe your exact coordinates. It might look rather cryptic because of the
allowed length unless the information was broken up over multiple messages.
I'd think the best use of this feature would be to send data to other
loadstone users. This is pretty far down on the todo list so we have some
time to figure out how this should be done.