[Loadstone] SMS feature proposal

David Allen wd8ldy at xtra.co.nz
Fri Aug 24 21:19:12 BST 2007

Hi Mikolaj and list!

Very nice idea there. It probably isn't the kind of answer many would be
expecting if they ask where are you. *lol* At any rate, I like the emergency
help aspect that this can offer. I read an article a few months back about a
Deafblind woman in the UK who could have benefitted from this feature. She
used an accessible mobile phone to try to tell family and coworkers that she
needed help because her cane had broken in mid journey. She wasn't exactly
sure where she was and there was some poor communication involved. At any
rate, LS with this feature added could have been very helpful.

Cheers,
Dave