[Loadstone] SMS feature proposal

Mikolaj Rotnicki mikolaj-rotnicki at o2.pl
Fri Aug 24 16:03:36 BST 2007

Hello,

I primarily thought of sending just the coordinates Latitude / Longitude in
either decimal or degrees-minutes-seconds format, and the users phone number
or some kind of userID. You could customize the contents of such SMS
depending who do you send such SMS to (for example: friend, emergency
services etc.)
You could also add some text to the message like: "I need help" etc.
I think that in such info should fit within the standard 160 characters SMS
length.

Mikolaj Rotnicki