[Loadstone] SMS feature proposal

Dave Mielke dave at mielke.cc
Fri Aug 24 13:37:51 BST 2007

[quoted lines by Shawn Kirkpatrick on 2007/08/24 at 05:00 -0700]

>I hadn't realized the phone even had a clipboard. From looking at my phone's
>manual it would seem that you can just copy any text on screen unless I'm
>missing something.

No. You need to be in an editor (like when you're reading/updating a note) or a
viewer (like when you're reading a text message). You need to be able to
highlight the text you want to cut/copy.

>Does this feature work with talks?

I don't know about Talks. I use Mobile Speak and can use it.