[Loadstone] SMS feature proposal

Dave Mielke dave at mielke.cc
Fri Aug 24 10:14:17 BST 2007

[quoted lines by Shawn Kirkpatrick on 2007/08/23 at 23:29 -0700]

>We've talked about this a little bit. It's something we want to put in at
>some point. It'll be a pretty big job thoe. Since there's only 160
>characters in an sms it's a bit limited in what can be sent. It should be
>enough for basic point information thoe.

Another possibility, which would be a generalization of this idea, would be to
support copying the data to the phone's clipboard so that it can be pasted into
any application. In addition to being able to do these with the current
location, it'd also be nice to have them on the Current Point menu.