[Loadstone] re clearing phone memory

Gary Steeves g.steeves at telus.net
Wed Aug 22 06:03:02 BST 2007

Hi Dave:

Thanks for that. I got the phone reformated but I forgot that I'd
need to do a set up procedure in nokia pc suite. I tried doing this
using my jaws cursor but get to the sscreen where it wants me to plug
the cable in and seems to have a check box to click on before the
next button becomes active. <sigh> I will wait for the next sighted
person to wander through my apartment. Using a mouse this will
probably only take a couple of minutes to set this up and install the
talks program.

Thanks for your help.
Gary