[Loadstone] re clearing phone memory

Shawn Kirkpatrick shawn at odyssey.cm.nu
Tue Aug 21 01:00:33 BST 2007

After a format all the apps that came with the phone will still be there.
They're on the z: drive and that's a rom drive. A format will copy some or
all of that drive to the c: drive and that's what the phone uses. To
reinstall talks you'll need pc suite or the ability to send the talks files
to the phone and a bit of sighted assistance to get it installed that way.