[Loadstone] re clearing phone memory

Gary Steeves g.steeves at telus.net
Mon Aug 20 22:15:31 BST 2007

Hi:

Thanks everyone for the tips. Before I go ahead and do this
reformatting  (very scary) will I still have the apps that came on
the phone like media player, recorder, camera apps and so on when it's done?
I realize I'll have to re-install talks and loadstone so I'll have to
figure out how to do that before I reformat my phone.  Right now it's
still wroking fine as a phone and I can still access anything I set
up hot keys for but thats it.

I thought about calling Rogers (my provider here in vancouver) but I
think that all of you probably have more knowledge of these cell
phones then they would.

Thanks
Gary

Gary Steeves, BSW, RSW