[Loadstone] re clearing phone memory

Shawn Kirkpatrick shawn at odyssey.cm.nu
Mon Aug 20 04:26:53 BST 2007

Well, there's a way and the good news it'll result in you having a very
clear phone memory. When at the phone application you can type: *#7370# and
that'll completely reformat the phone. This means you lose everything that
was on the phone's memory thoe including talks. The contents of your memory
card aren't effected. If you can't access the phone's menu I don't see any
other way to fix that unless the pc suite can do it somehow. This would give
you a nice clean phone to work with thoe.