[Loadstone] Ideas to import GeoCoder's Resultst strings showninLoadstone GPS format into existing databases?

Martin Kirchner martin.kirchner at email.de
Sun Aug 19 21:31:02 BST 2007

Hello Hasan,

I realy had use Windows Notepad to open and to edit database Sources untill
now cause I didn't find any given advise for using any particularly editing
equipment at the Loadstone documentation. Or did I forgot anything to read
with enough care?  So of course the mistake now should be clearly
recognized. What UTF8 suitable Editor or a conversion tool you would
recommend?

Martin