[Loadstone] Ideas to import GeoCoder's Resultst strings shown in Loadstone GPS format into existing databases?

Rob Melchers rob at loadstone-gps.com
Sun Aug 19 18:29:44 BST 2007

Hi Martin,

Where it says UserID in the line you have to put your own userID that you
can find in the other lines in your exported database text file. You can
also paste that number (5 digits) in the edit box that says 'UserID' in the
GeoCoder tool. Then paste the line at the bottom of the database file and
import again.

Rob