[Loadstone] Are there known problems in registration procedure at points share exchange site?

martin.kirchner at email.de martin.kirchner at email.de
Fri Aug 17 12:40:58 BST 2007

Hello,

I just wanted to register myself at the Loadstone point share exchange page. Assuming that I'm a pretty experienced user, I did my very best to get through the registration procedure. But unfortunately I always get messages like that after my entries had sent:

error class
pear
message
DB Error: unknown error
debug info
insert into webauth_users (id,master_id,username,phone_userid) values('467','491','martin.kirchner at web.de',crc16('martin.kirchner at web.de')) [nativecode=ERROR:
function crc16("unknown") does not exist LINE 2: values('467','491','martin.kirchner at web.de',crc16('martin.ki... ^ HINT: No function matches the given
name and argument types. You may need to add explicit type casts.]
HTTP_USER_AGENT
Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 7.0; Windows NT 5.1; .NET CLR 1.1.4322)
REMOTE_ADDR
84.58.45.86
REQUEST_URI
/~shane/gps/register.php
REQUEST_TIME
1187349996

May anyone of the page owners please give me an advise If I do wrong any way?

Martin