[Loadstone] POI-Converter: Something Seems To Be Wrong

Rob Melchers rob at loadstone-gps.com
Thu Aug 16 21:06:14 BST 2007

I'll have to look into this. I replaced your user id with 12345, changed
the semicolons with comma's and it worked:

table,point
name,latitude,longitude,accuracy,satellites,priority,userid,id
"Railway Station",87656246,473359583,2,4,2,12345,861302528

When I use your own id it's the 404, strange. I'll get back to you as soon
as I know what's going on.

Rob