[Loadstone] POI-Converter: Something Seems To Be Wrong

Rob Melchers rob at loadstone-gps.com
Thu Aug 16 19:34:32 BST 2007

Hi Rene,

"The first time I tried to convert the database, I entered the value 68.5 as
>user ID, as it appeared in the exported Database files on my PC"

Your user id should be a number of 5 digits as it appears as the second
last entry in a Loadstone database line, as in the following example:
"front door",523517733,49779616,1,8,0,46723,1179615931
The user id in this case is: 46723

For some reason the error trap didn't catch this in your second attempt, so
the resulting file could not be found.

Please check the exported file for your correct user id and try again.

I don't think there's another Loadstone database converter to be found on
the web...

Rob