[Loadstone] re clearing phone memory

Shawn Kirkpatrick shawn at odyssey.cm.nu
Wed Aug 15 23:35:27 BST 2007

You may also want to look at where things like your in box, camera images,
and voice recordings are being stored. They can all be redirected to the
memory card. If you used pc suite to install programs then it may have left
copies of the sis files on the phone. These aren't needed and can be
deleted.