[Loadstone] May I get signed SIS file to another Address as those that was given to my registration service request?

Martin Kirchner martin.kirchner at email.de
Wed Aug 15 17:58:57 BST 2007

I'd requested your nice SIS registration Service for $6.95 last friday. The
file should be sent to me already last monday, that's what one of the Guys
at your service department wred to me last night. Unfortunately I didn't
recieve any file from Loadstone till today. So I assume that there's a
transfer bug between Loadstone customers administration sites and my
GMX.De-Address. So would it perhaps be possible to resend the file to an
alternative Address? If possible, now here it comes:
martin.kirchner at email.de

Regards
Martin