[Loadstone] re clearing phone memory

Gary Steeves g.steeves at telus.net
Wed Aug 15 15:58:42 BST 2007

Hello Everyone:

Well, I'm finally aboard having received my royaltek 2110 last week.
Like all of you when starting out I've been reading and challenging
my wee little brain. I tried loading points from the pont share  onto
my phone. I live in Vancouver Canada and picked a radius of 25km. Was
able to transfer it to my memory card on my phone (nokia 6680) with
no problem. However, when I went to import it into loadstone my phone
told me (after about 40% done) that I didn't have enough memory. Has
this happened to anyone else?

Was my radius too big? Are there things on my phone that are taking
up memory that aren't necessary? I don't want to go fumbling about
and delete things that make the darn thing work. <smile>

Any ideas would be appreciated.

Thanks
Gary

Gary Steeves, BSW, RSW