[Loadstone] setting up a development environment for ls

Shawn Kirkpatrick shawn at odyssey.cm.nu
Mon Aug 13 01:39:39 BST 2007

We currently build Loadstone under linux as Shane said. I think this is
probably a lot easier than using windows. If you really want the complete
development environment then contact me off list and I'll tell you where to
download the entire kit and how to set it up. You can set it up your self
but that takes quite a while and there's glitches to work out.