[Loadstone] setting up a development environment for ls

Hasan Karahasan karahasan at onlinehome.de
Sun Aug 12 12:01:56 BST 2007

Hello again,
what environment do I need to compile ls? Reading through nokia's
information I get confused a little bit. I am familiar with linux, c,
setting up compilers and so on. They always recommend carbide. But is this
screenreader aware? Can't it be done using gcc on the command line? Is there
any precompiled build chain for arm? Can I cross-compile under windows using
cygwin or should I rather access a native linux box?

Maybe some of the developers here can tell a fiew words about this issue.

Thanks
Hasan