[Loadstone] No Signal and Signal Acquired transitions.

Charlie Richardson charlieofalbany at hotmail.com
Sat Aug 11 01:18:04 BST 2007

Well, this explains something.  I noticed a few times that if I turn on my
receiver while in motion it does take several minutes before acquiring a
signal.  But in the morning just before leaving the house I turn on the
receiver and get to the bus stop and then load the software and usually get
a signal immediately.

Is it coincidence or a fact that GPS receivers don't acquire a signal if
trying in motion.