[Loadstone] approach announcement

Dave Mielke dave at mielke.cc
Fri Aug 10 03:44:17 BST 2007

[quoted lines by Charlie Richardson on 2007/08/09 at 21:33 -0400]

>Nice how you took that totally out of context.

I'm sorry if I misunderstood what you were getting at. Please uneerstand my
perspective, though. I don't think you'd appreciate it were you to make a
suggestion only to have me proclaim that it isn't really necessary as far as
I'm concerned. Again, though, it's entirely possible that I completely
misunderstood what you were getting at so please accept my apology. I'm
definitely fallible, and this wouldn't be the first time I've messed up.