[Loadstone] approach announcement

Dave Mielke dave at mielke.cc
Fri Aug 10 03:38:37 BST 2007

[quoted lines by Shawn Kirkpatrick on 2007/08/09 at 18:11 -0700]

>This might work. Tht problem might be you could miss some checkpoints if you
>go out of the radius before they're announced. This would only apply to
>overlapping points so maybe that situation wouldn't come up very often.

I'd sure give it a try were you to write the code. Even that deficiency would
be better than the mess that hapens on occasion when the announcements
themselves overlap.

I'd even be willing to help code this stuff, under your advice of course, if
you were open to the idea and could tell me how to set up a good Linux build
environment.