[Loadstone] approach announcement

Shawn Kirkpatrick shawn at odyssey.cm.nu
Thu Aug 9 09:51:32 BST 2007

I'm not sure how you'd do this. You couldn't just announce what's straight
ahead since you may be approaching a point on a turn. In that case you might
be too close by the time it was straight ahead. If you have overlapping
points then the points are too close together or your approach time is a bit
too high. I think there's more explanation of this effect in the docs some
place, it's come up before.