[Loadstone] Another feature wish

Shawn Kirkpatrick shawn at odyssey.cm.nu
Thu Aug 9 02:26:08 BST 2007

I'm not sure how you'd determine what the latest points were. If you enter
points on the phone it uses the current time stamp as an id but you really
couldn't depend on that. The online tools don't use the current time as an
id to avoid collisions with points entered on the phone so it could be quite
hard to figure out what was most recently entered.