[Loadstone] Another feature wish

Przemysław Rogalski Rogalski at o2.pl
Thu Aug 9 01:17:13 BST 2007

Hi all!
It happens that you need to change sth in Loadstone points, but don't have an access to a PC. For the time being operations on recently added points are quite complicated (creating checkpoint lists, deleting, updating etc.).
Therefore I fought I thought of another feature to be implemented in LS:
I mean such function as "Show recently added points" (eg. 20 by default, value changed in Settings), shown in a form of a list, from which you could quickly choose what to do with a particular point.
You could, for instance:
- Update it with #
- Mark it by *
- Delete it by Del
and - what's the most important - add it to a checkpoint list.
This function would be useful especially if you don't remember the exact names of recently added points, want to quickly correct/ get rid of some of them, or create a route from points you have entered soon before.
What do you think about such invention? Is it possible to do the job?
If not, I would at least suggest an option of adding a latest point entry to a checkpoint list automatically
Regards!
Przemysław