[Loadstone] Feature wish

Ari Moisio arimo at netsonic.fi
Wed Aug 8 19:45:03 BST 2007

Hi

   Both receivers  can  get a fix after some times but  especially with
poor receiving conditions this takes extra time to get enoug satellites
for a good accuracy. One great feature of  Loadstone is it's  short
start-up time with warm receivers.

  AFAIK new Globalsats  also have waas/egnos enabled by default.  They also
can keep the fix when connected to the charger.

mr. arimo
http://arimo.iki.fi/pub/lomaradio