[Loadstone] approach announcement

Shawn Kirkpatrick shawn at odyssey.cm.nu
Wed Aug 8 08:08:28 BST 2007

This could be true but I think you'd have to have a lot of checkpoints
before things started being effected. The problem you'd probably notice
first would be a general slow down of the program. I don't know what the
number of checkpoints would have to be for this to happen thoe.

On Tue, 7 Aug 2007, Charlie Richardson wrote:

> I also remember hearing on here that if too many check points are marked
> that it is more a drain on the phone's battery because of the calculations.

>>> away

>>> http://FamilyRadio.com/                   | http://Mielke.cc/bible/