[Loadstone] approach announcement

Shawn Kirkpatrick shawn at odyssey.cm.nu
Wed Aug 8 08:06:11 BST 2007

The checkpoints aren't ordered so the announcements work on distance. In the
situation you describe it's possible (and likely) that things can be
announced out of order if the points are close together. For something like
an interchange it might be better to just mark a single point for it. At
some point we want to implement ordered checkpoints but I'm not sure when
that'll happen.