[Loadstone] New Idea

Shawn Kirkpatrick shawn at odyssey.cm.nu
Wed Aug 8 01:27:52 BST 2007

Something like this could probably be put in. I think we'd want to stay with
short beeps thoe since a straight tone would be a bit much. The biggest
problem I can see with this is the beeps interrupting any voice
announcements. Talks and other sounds don't play well together on a lot of
phones. The autoannounce feature might do close to what you want. The
interval of the announcements will get shorter as you approach the point.