[Loadstone] approach announcement

Shawn Kirkpatrick shawn at odyssey.cm.nu
Wed Aug 8 01:23:52 BST 2007

Nothing will turn off an approach announcement for a checkpoint (that's kind
of the idea of having it checked). The isolate checkpoint just makes it a
bit easier to track the next checkpoint without worrying about what way
you're pressing the joystick. Probably easier to just use the 5 key and not
the isolate checkpoint option.