[Loadstone] New Idea

Charlie Richardson charlieofalbany at hotmail.com
Wed Aug 8 01:13:38 BST 2007

Oh, but it would help because what I am doing now.  Walking along checking
every 2 seconds or so and hear it say 25 yards to XXX.  21 yards to xxx. 15
yards to xxx.  9 yards to xxx.  15 yards to xxx.

When the number raises I know I've gone past So in my example the beeping
would become more intense and when it start to slow down I've gone past.
Then blindness skills kick in and like I said originally I'm not looking to
get back to the exact point of where I started.  As a matter of fact I'm the
one that keeps saying GPS will help me find the building, my blindness
skills will find the door.

So, I'm not in need of a military grade GPS.  I'm not surveying with GPS.  I
just don't want to drop my phone by manipulating it with one hand.