[Loadstone] LS-Google Earth

slery slerythema at insightbb.com
Tue Aug 7 23:41:57 BST 2007

Thanks.  I think I will go ahead and try this visually so that I can use it
to find bus stops that I use without having to actually go to the stops.  My
phone has miraculously started allowing me to use multiple bluetooth
profiles so I can now have both the gps receiver and my bluetooth headset
running on my phone at the same time.

Cindy