[Loadstone] New Idea

Charlie Richardson charlieofalbany at hotmail.com
Tue Aug 7 22:04:18 BST 2007

Just a thought while walking down a street with a building marked as a check
point.  I keep hitting select to see how many yards away i am.  While
traveling with a cane the last thing I need to be doing is messing around
with my phone in the other hand pushing buttons.  I almost dropped it.

Would it be practical or reasonable to add a homing feature.  I'm thinking
it would work like this.  The closer I get to a point the faster the beeping
would be and if I got exactly on a point it would be a straight tone.

Not really looking to get exactly back to the original point, but find a way
to check how close I am to a point without using my hands.