[Loadstone] LS-Google Earth

Mikolaj Rotnicki mikolaj-rotnicki at o2.pl
Tue Aug 7 18:50:18 BST 2007

Yes,

I did. It is really good source of Lat and Long for loadstone. Although I am
partially sighted I am amble to marke a particular point on the Google
Map/Satellite image and read its GPS coordinates.
I then checked the locations by my self going there with my GPS receiver and
loadstone - and guess what... I "landed" within few meters distance from the
GM points in most cases, and in few cases I was exactly at the point!

Mikolaj