[Loadstone] creating the database on a pc

Shawn Kirkpatrick shawn at odyssey.cm.nu
Sun Aug 5 10:19:46 BST 2007

I had read about that. I'm sure nokia will manage to screw that up like
everything else. I'm sure by the next release nobody will be able to
develope for it unless they pay at the rate things are going. The only real
solution for loadstone is to have our own database. Easier said than done
thoe. Maybe if we get really lucky Nokia will keep sqlite open source and we
can just use it. I'm not counting on that thoe.