[Loadstone] per database settings

Shawn Kirkpatrick shawn at odyssey.cm.nu
Sun Aug 5 06:14:33 BST 2007

Well, configuration data isn't going to be stored in the database in the
current database set up anyway. If it ever is I don't think storing this
data as part of a mapping database would be a good idea. Maybe a better
solution would be some kind of profile system or something. It's quite
likely that a database will contain mixed types of points so finding a
setting that makes sence for something like that could be difficult. It
could also get confusing to have settings changing just from loading a new
database.