[Loadstone] point table

Shawn Kirkpatrick shawn at odyssey.cm.nu
Sun Aug 5 06:08:59 BST 2007

The priority field (wrongly named but we were already up and running before
we desided what this was for) has the following values: 1 = private, 2 =
restricted, and 4 = deleted. The other values are reserved. If a point is
marked as private it will be completely ignored by the point share. If it's
restricted then you can control who on the point share can access that
point. If a point gets marked as deleted then it'll be able to let the point
share know about that fact.