[Loadstone] per database settings

Dave Mielke dave at mielke.cc
Sun Aug 5 02:12:15 BST 2007

I think there are other parameters which would work better with per database
settings, i.e. the Approach Distance and the Approach Time. If I'm using a
database of street intersections for a city then the approach should be
announced at a relatively close distance. If, however, I'm using a database of
towns (while, say, on an inter-city bus trip) then it be nicer if the approach
were announced much further away.