[Loadstone] point table

Shawn Kirkpatrick shawn at odyssey.cm.nu
Sun Aug 5 01:07:39 BST 2007

This makes sence in a way but it would also make it hard to change the
search radius globally. The search radius is probably the only thing that
makes sence to store with a database. It's probably not worth the overhead
to get this to work. The search radius problem will be solved in the next
version anyway because it can be set in the find point dialog.