[Loadstone] Blue Tooth

Rob Melchers rob at loadstone-gps.com
Sat Aug 4 22:04:03 BST 2007

Run the Bluetooth setup wizzard from the icon in the system tray.

Select 'I want to configure the Bluetooth services that this computer will
provide to remote devices'.

Make sure that 'file transfer' is checked (use the JAWS cursor).

In Windows Explorer go to My Bluetooth Places/My Device. In the right pane
select 'File transfer' and hit the application key. Check if the service is
enabled.

Hth,

Rob