[Loadstone] Recommended GPS units/devices

Jacob Kruger jacobk at cknet.co.za
Sat Aug 4 15:48:48 BST 2007

Thanks.

Have already sort of looked at some of that content, but will go back there
and check it out again.

Suppose my biggest problem is that since I'm here in South Africa, I can't
necessarily get hold of what's really recommended by people in the rest of
the world, but we'll see.

Stay well

Jacob Kruger
Blind Biker