[Loadstone] point table

Hasan Karahasan karahasan at onlinehome.de
Sat Aug 4 15:26:22 BST 2007

What about storing some configuration information in the database?
I often change my databases. Each one needs a different search radius for
god usage. I suggest to use some records to store configuration information
related with the database like a suitable search radius. Loading the db then
automatically would adjust the search radius setting. We could do this by
marking some records as configuration records for example with special data
in the fields. Or we use a new table for config imformation.

Hasan