[Loadstone] creating the database on a pc

Hasan Karahasan karahasan at onlinehome.de
Sat Aug 4 15:20:04 BST 2007

I just browsed through the source code.
But I could not find out the database engine ls uses. As I can see from
waypoints.cpp it uses regular sql. So is there a frontend for it to build
the db on a pc? Importing thousands of points on the fone itself is very
time consuming. On the other hand many people will do any work on their db
with an ascii editor on the pc anyhow. So if we had the sql command shell
running on a pc, we could build the db on that. I would do some research on
that if I knew wich db engine ls uses.

Hasan